Vette is mid engine. How about a 350 hp Fiero style Camaro, Just for a generation of course.

102SS

Active Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Apr 9, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
25
Reaction score
12
Location
Niagara Falls On
Vehicles
2010 Camaro 2 SS RS
Country flag
Gm lost its spirit when it dumped pontiac and kept buick.
The US Government killed Pontiac Hummer Saturn ect during the bail out.
Buick has big brand recognition in China and sold a lot of cars there thats how they survived.
The Gov even wanted to axe GMC trucks but relented
Bob Lutz fought hard for Pontiac and resigned when he lost.
 

wizard1183

Member
First Name
ET
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
Vehicles
2010 ABM Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Country flag
3rdgennut said:
Gm lost its spirit when it dumped pontiac and kept buick.


^^^^ This! Buick is trash after they kicked out the roadmaster. Build was considered cheap luxury beneath Cadillac. Now Idk how that division is still alive. Pontiac was screwed with the grand prix issues in late 90s early 200a, then they lost their way and basically made Pontiac products from Saturn or rebadged vehicles. The end of the firebird killed Pontiac. 2002...
 

PDXSSCE

Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
Location
ORegon
Vehicles
2015 2SS/RS CV CE
Country flag
I had a challenger a few cars back. it was only good for road trips but high speed lane changes were chaos! Would not recommend!
I couldn't afford a Camaro in 2010, so I bought a new Challenger SE. I felt that a Camaro SS still wasn't within reach in 2014, so I upgraded to a new Challenger R/T. I enjoyed them, but anything more spirited than driving in a straight line, was out of the question.

Then in November 2015, the 5th generation Camaro run had come to an end, I wasn't as wild about the 6th generation, so I took the plunge and finally bought a new SS.
 

detamble13

Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Apr 30, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Location
Chatham, ON
Vehicles
2011 Camaro SS
Country flag
If it were a rear-engine replacement, it should be named Corvair.

2028 Corvair.webp
I wonder if Ralph Nader would write another book. Not discounting the lack of safety he made the general public aware of, I found it interesting the guy never owned a car and doesn't drive.

I don't mind the looks of this rendering. There's some first gen Mustang in there and the A pillars seem too small. Doubt we'd see a vent window make production too but overall not bad.
 
 
Top