Dark and lonely times in 7 gen news.

3rdgennut

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tokillapony
Joined
May 11, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
79
Reaction score
21
Location
Clearwater
Vehicles
2020 lt1 6speed
Country flag
Hopefully GM is restructuring away from the four door Camaro bots.
I would love to hear some inspiring news.
 

PDXSSCE

Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Location
ORegon
Vehicles
2015 2SS/RS CV CE
Country flag
Hopefully GM is restructuring away from the four door Camaro bots.
I would love to hear some inspiring news.
I feel certain it'll be a while before any news of substance begins to trickle in, but I won't be surprised to see a four door Camaro, since it's GM's target generational market.
 

NitroRS24

Member
First Name
Sam
Joined
May 7, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
21
Reaction score
10
Location
Canada
Vehicles
2024 Camaro RS 10A NPP
Country flag
I'm surprised there no talk anywhere about the 7th Gen Camaro, You would think at least GM would give the people a glimpse what what is coming to keep things exciting and on peoples minds!
 

arpad_m

Well-Known Member
First Name
Arpad
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
65
Reaction score
65
Location
East Tennessee
Vehicles
2018 Camaro 2SS
Country flag
I'm surprised there no talk anywhere about the 7th Gen Camaro, You would think at least GM would give the people a glimpse what what is coming to keep things exciting and on peoples minds!
I'd love that, too. GM's performance division, however, now consists of the Corvette only, and they are probably all busy working on the C9. The Camaro will need another and prefereably young visionary with a ton of grit to push his concept through senior management and the board.
 
OP
OP
3rdgennut

3rdgennut

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tokillapony
Joined
May 11, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
79
Reaction score
21
Location
Clearwater
Vehicles
2020 lt1 6speed
Country flag
I did notice a yellow car in the latest transformers movie preview.
 
OP
OP
3rdgennut

3rdgennut

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tokillapony
Joined
May 11, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
79
Reaction score
21
Location
Clearwater
Vehicles
2020 lt1 6speed
Country flag

@29 seconds.
 
 
Top